orientated towards decision support
Nextep shares its strong strategic expertise through “Pharma Express” analytical letters.
Since 1999, these publications have been providing a comprehensive view of the challenges and changes in the pharmaceutical industry.
The latest pharmaceutical headlines
- Continuous monitoring and screening of the economic, political and regulatory environment of health products
- A network and search methods that enable you to identify strategic information and the deadlines to be anticipated
- Information is evaluated and sorted to select the most relevant topics to decision makers
Providing decision-making support through information processing
- The industry news and trends are analyzed, synthesized and directly useable
- Communications are performed by specialized and experienced consultants
- The use of a particularly developed network enables us to present the opinion of the various public and private actors.
A real service offered to subscribers
- Direct access to the cabinet’s consultants in particular those in charge of file drafting
- Time credits automatically associated with the subscriptions to explore certain topics or provide related services (Corporate memos, presentations to management, customized watch, etc.)
Three strategic and complementary publications
- Pharma Express - Countries
Depending on the current events: The economic, political and regulatory news on health products are selected and analyzed almost instantaneously.
- Pharma Express - Jurisprudence
Deciphering the court decisions that impact the pharmaceutical industry at national and European level (pricing and reimbursement decisions, intellectual property, liability, taxes…)
- Pharma Express - International
Trends in key markets and in European and international regulatory bodies, as well as relevant national and international industry news.
In free access and on video: “Health Opinion”
Every month on www.nextep.fr, Nextep teams share an interview with an expert, actor or leader in the health sector who delivers his/her point of view on transversal topics related to issues of public health, social security, health economics, research in Life Science, etc.
- Definition of the scope and modalities for reporting with the customer (update calls, meetings, executive summaries, studies, benchmarks, presentations, etc.)
- Interactive, personalized and responsive guidance