"Right up to date: analysis, anticipation, perspective"
The multiplicity of actors and channels of information in the health sector has made the identification of trends increasingly complex. The major public health issues therefore require constant monitoring as they represent major challenges for all health actors.
-Thorough knowledge of health environment and actor who influence it
-Clear, sorted, targeted and responsive information
-Putting into perspective issues from economic, political, legal and regulatory angles
-Opinions of senior experts and partners we can rely on for each subject
-Strategic analysis and support to decision-making
-Customized, didactic, interactive and strategic solutions
A recognized expertise
Some examples of our services:
- Monitoring and analysing legislative and regulatory texts (Social Security Financing bill, HPST Law, Public Health Law, Health code, Social Security code…)
- Situation reports in thematic areas (reports, summaries…)
- Animating working groups
- Coaching leaders on global environment or on a specific issue
- Comparisons of health systems and regulation systems in Europe and worldwide
- International and European monitoring on news related to health systems ( including drug regulation) and biomedical research...