“Analyzing, conceptualizing and predicting the impact of regulations due to the industry and the health actors”
To advise and assist general management, financial and economic affairs departments of industries and health services in order to adapt their strategies to the changes and the environmental constraints.
-Dedicated tools to model and measure: a technicity and know-how, an ongoing benchmark and a capitalization of experiences
-A very high reactivity and the production of analysis and recommendations oriented to the operations.
-A high-level expertise with a clear view of the constraints related to the pharmaceutical environment since the implementation (1999) of all conventional mechanisms between the Economic Committee for Health Care Products (CEPS) and laboratories.
A recognized expertise
Some examples of interventions :
- Assessing the financial and economic impact of government measures
- Optimization of multiannual agreements (Ondam Tax) with the CEPS: modeling, prediction and support to the negotiation of applicable fees due to the drug industry operators in France (15 to 20 conventions a year for laboratories of all sizes and nationality).
- Writing of arguments for the firms valorization: a capitalization of experience since the implementation of CSIS credits (Strategic Council of Health Industry) in 2005 with a dozen files filed per year.
- Support in the adaptation of commercial strategies towards the hospitals, taking into consideration the reforms and the recent governance evolutions: mobilization of a stakeholders network within hospitals management unit, leading to the creation of Advisory Boards (COMEDIMS, PH buyers, financial management or pole...), validation of trade policies, management of tenders...
- Estimation and valorization of target populations (epidemiology)
- In Medical and Pharmacoeconomics, measure of the medical and financial ratios (cost effectiveness, Qualys) ...